Specialty of the department, scientific activity, main achievements:
- managerial competences in modern organizations,
- entrepreneurship: entrepreneurial education, obstacles in the development, academic entrepreneurship,
- organizational identity management considering social potential,
- knowledge management and building intellectual capital within organizations, virtual organization,
- business ethics and corporate social responsibility,
- issues concerning informatics society,
Projecting and organizational advising: restructuring of enterprises, strategies of changes and development of organizations, diagnosis and projecting of systems of management, informatics systems in enterprises, knowledge based informatics system.
- „Elaboration of the methodology of identification and identity management in modern enterprise”, supervisor: Professor Włodzimierz Sitko, performer PhD Eng. Anna Zarębska
- „Morality and society according to A. Smith” supervisor: MSc Marzena Cichorzewska
- "Convergence of Internet services in the scope of electronic commerce – building the competitiveness of the enterprise in the Internet" supervisor: PhD Eng. Bogdan Wit
- "Knowledge Management in regional networks and entrepreneurship as well as competitiveness development of regional organizations" performer PhD Matylda Bojar
Cooperation with foreign organizations
Polish- Ukrainian Centre of Public Education (PUOEP). The investigation assumes the use of main activities:
1) Board of Partners PUOEP
2) E- cooperation
3) Neighbourhood - Internet Support Mechanism of Institutional Cooperation
Polish – Ukrainian Internet Directory “European East”. Assumptions of that activity result from the needs observed during the realisation of different projects, especially those addressed to local authorities as well as to other public institutions.
Polish – Ukrainian Internet Directory “European East”. Creation of that tool is to enable the flow of information and data concerning public cooperation between Poland and Ukraine, braking stereotypes. The impact of the project reaches the great m/jority of the territory of Ukraine. Its trainings take place in 14 centres in Ukraine. The information popularization about the project covers territories of Poland and Ukraine.
Didactics and trainings:
- human resource management
- knowledge management,
- organizational culture,
- change management,
- economic law,
- informatics in management; training for the needs of informatics society.