11 marca 2020
Canceled classes from March 11, 2020
Ordinance No. R-19/2020 of the Rector of the Lublin University of Technology
of 11 March 2020
- All forms of classes for students, doctoral students and post-graduate students are canceled, starting from March 11, 2020.
- Classes will be completed on the date agreed between students, dean’s office and deans of faculties.
- Direct consultation for students is canceled. Consultations will be carried out by phone or electronically.
- The Scientific and Technical Information Center of the Lublin University of Technology will be closed to readers.
- The rules are valid until March 29, 2020 inclusive.
- Open events are referred to: conferences, symposia, lectures, events, artistic performances and other meetings of this type organized by the Lublin University of Technology, as well as events organized by external entities at the Lublin University of Technology.
- Business trips abroad and participation in national conferences of employees, doctoral students, students and participants of post-graduate studies at the University are suspended.
- The arrival of foreign guests to the Lublin University of Technology is suspended.
- The accommodation of new people in the Student Houses of the Lublin University of Technology is suspended and external visitors are prohibited from visiting these facilities.